November 13, 2017
Right before Halloween, it seems like everyone heads straight into Christmas without even giving Thanksgiving a thought. Stores begin to roll out decorations, sweets, and even fake Christmas trees. As the years go by, it feels like Thanksgiving is often forgotten about. Now you can remind everyone by flying a Thanksgiving flag or banner.
Proudly display turkeys, a harvest theme such as colorful corn, bright pumpkins, and giving thanks. Our Thanksgiving flags are great for those who love to decorate for any holiday. Our flags and banners are durable and are made to resist some of the toughest weather conditions. They are also printed with vibrant colors so your flags can stand out in your yard or garden.
If you also need a pole to hang your flags, we carry metal garden flag holders so you can hang your flags and banners. We carry sizes 13’’ x 18’’ for garden flags, as well as large 28’’ x 44’’ banner flags. Our holders are easy to put together and you can put them anywhere in your yard.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
November 6, 2017
Every November 11th since 1919, it has been a day set aside, past and present, for the service they have given to our nation. How do we observe this day and honor our brave men and women? Here are a number of ways:
- Support organizations that support the military and their families. Businesses often offer discounts or even a free service as a way to thank veterans. Some businesses also have a portion of the day’s proceeds donated to military organizations so it is a good day to patronize these businesses.
- Fly a US Flag. This is one of the official days to fly the flag.
- Donate to an organization that supports veterans. There are many organizations supporting veterans and any amount helps them towards their cause.
- Volunteer. This is a great way to give back in your community and you can always check with your local VA and other veteran organizations to find out what you can do.
- Attend a Veterans Day parade or event. Many towns and cities all over the country hold these to honor their local veterans. Come by and show your support!
- Thank a veteran for their service. They have sacrificed so much for us to have our freedom. Thanking them and expressing gratitude is one thing we can all do.
However you choose to observe the day, always have a safe and happy Veterans Day. We wish to extend a thank you to all of our men and women who have served.