Annin Flagmakers, known as the premier flag manufacturer in the United States, have been making Old Glory since 1847. Annin is a 6th generation family owned and operated company headquartered in New Jersey (since 1988) and with factories in Ohio and 2 factories in Virginia. All of Annin’s American, state, Armed Forces, international, religious flags, and all of their patriotic decorations are make in the United States, with materials that are domestic in origin.
With such a long history, Annin has learned quite a bit in making flags from the creation of long lasting fabrics and inks, to the dense embroidery of the rich star fields. Today, Annin Flagmakers applies the best of 21st century technology in their domestic factories:
– U.S. flags are manufactured with advanced stand-up sewing production techniques.
– Their state, international, and custom flags are digitally printed and screen-dyed to exact color specifications.
– Together with their art department, Annin constantly monitors dye formulas through in-house research and testing laboratories.
– Annin’s distribution systems are in real-time compliance with customer requirements.
Annin’s flags have participated in some rather important world events (among others):
- The inauguration of Abraham Lincoln, as well as the flag that draped his casket
- The arrival of Commander Robert E. Peary at the North Pole in 1909 and Rear Admiral Richard E. Byrd at the South Pole 21 years later
- Raising the flag by U.S. Marines atop Mt. Suribachi on Iwo Jima in 1945
- America’s 1976 Bicentennial celebration
United States Flag Store is proud to offer Annin’s American flags in an assortment of sizes, plus pleated fans and pulldowns.
United States Flag Store is here to answer all your questions. Feel free to give us a toll free call at 1-877-734-2458 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.